A tattoo, an untold story, yes we can say that a tattoo is a form of an untold story. Can happen that a girl that just walked by have got a tattoo of the words of her mom which she said while taking her last breath.
Or a guy at the cafe who has her love’s name inked on his arm. Tattoos convey a story that words cannot say, conveying emotions deep inside the heart.
A 27-year-old Australian tattoo artist, Lauren Winzer.
She says that delicate, a fine tattoo is real of fame these days. This has happened because the style has opened up a greater audience for tattoos. And also the main reason why people get tattoos these days in large number because they now know that they don’t have to do huge things.
So, before getting a tattoo you must know certain things about it
1. Here comes a knowledgeable thing for you:
You know that all artists can work with fine lines but not all do.
Winzer sats that fine lines have more risk as they have less space for their collection. The tattoo artist has to be very precise with that.
2. Delicate tattoos are pretty
you fall in love with them…..
3. Yes yes yes….. thinner tattoo means less pain.
4. Since delicate tattoos are more fiddly, they may take a bit longer than usual.
The more you will spend time in the studio the more tattoo will be fine and it will be worth. Trust me
5. Working with “stretchy skin”, go for a bigger, less detailed design, because that will be the best for you.
It will last longer. For the skin on ribs and fingers, it is advisable to go same, as those areas do a lot of moving.
6. You can get a delicate tattoo, anywhere on your body.
7. Do you believe that tattoos last forever?
Delicate tattoos changes, yes you read it right, they do change.
Hope this knowledge about tattoos will help you. Happy tattooing 🙂