Check out Top 8 business deals around the world
When we listen to anything about business deals, the thing that hits our mind is some great names, some famous companies or some numerous count of money. Let’s have a look over Top 8 big business deals that took place recently in the world
You May Also Read :-
- The first one belongs to entrepreneur Umakant son, who recently got a chance to sign a deal from manishSinghal of lets venture.
- who is going to launch his new venture run association with Umakant.A B2B marketplace company, recently took a step in industry buying. However, this has been started by the co-founder of the company.
- Bad news for torrent lovers, Meta search engine Torrentz also shut down silently after the closing of torrents.
- The biggest company in the sector of IT, Infosys, just got an approval from the union government to start an IT special economic zone (SEZ) in West Bengal.
- Biggest venture Healthcare just raises in series A with an amount of 12 crores from inventions capital partners, Blume Ventures.
- A big name from japan, M3 shook his hand with Healthcare to join his new online health portal in India.
- A famous name of the Indian market, shop clues, launched itself worldwide. Now it can provide the best quality imported goods from the top Global companies.
- A new start up in Europe by the popular on-demand restaurant has made a funding of $275 million. This is a series E investment has a value around $1 billion.